Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thank you, Lord, for your healing power!!!

My Daddy, Allen, has been sick for a while, now. He's always had problems with his back, but recently developed problems with his stomach. It got so bad that he couldn't eat anything!! It just came right back up! After running some tests on him, they found that he had a blockage in his intestines & part of his small intestines was "dead". He will have surgery tomorrow to fix both. Please be praying with me that he'll come out of this surgery healthy and everything will be okay. I know that I can call on the one and ONLY Jesus Christ for his healing power.

I Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Thank you, Lord for restoring our health and your healing power!!

No comments:

Post a Comment