Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thank God for another Sunday to worship him!

We had a cookout for my husband's 30th birthday yesterday(it was also his Aunt Avie's birthday!). It went well. I thought it would get rained out, since it had been raining all day, but it cleared up just in time! Thank God for the sunshine! Jerome's dad came, too. We hadn't really been seeing him around a lot. It was good to see him. He rededicated his life to the Lord! Madison(our daughter) had really been praying for her Papa! He's feeling sick, not good at all! The devil's still trying to get him back. He's gonna do that, you know. Please be praying for him. Well, I'm getting ready to head to church. Thank God for another Sunday to worship him!

Psalm 122:1
I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment