Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you, Lord, for peace......

For years & years, I ran & ran. I was searching for something that was missing. There was a hole left in my heart. I always thought it was left by my mom, who had left my brothers & I when I was 8. But it wasn't until I gave my life COMPLETELY to God that I realized ~ He was what was missing! When the Lord came in, He brought peace that I'd never known. I never knew it existed! I used to get depressed over things going on in my life, but when Jesus moved in, He brought a whole luggage full of amazing things: love, peace, joy, comfort, lots of blessings, faith, grace & mercy. What more could you ask for? You can't buy these things, & no one could give them to you, except our Heavenly Father! We don't have to worry. If you're a child of God, you know that He will provide & take care of any situation! This is His promise:

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Thank you, Lord, for your many blessings............ & such wonderful PEACE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment