Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thank you, Lord, for those little breaks!

I had a photo shoot today, & after they left, I had more customers come to order their portraits.

After the photo session, I was so tired, but thankfully, my husband decided to take the children with him for a while. I was able to get my customer's order processed...........with peace & quiet! Those moments don't come often, but when they do, I cherish them! I thank God, that He sees when I'm on the edge of a breakdown, He sends relief my way! And He draws me closer to Him for that relief!

II Corinthians 12:9,10
And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment