Monday, August 17, 2009

Thank you, Lord, for my husband!

My husband, Jerome, and I have been through a lot! We've seperated a time or two. But since I gave my life to the Lord, I've began to see that God can change people............He did me! Of course, you have to be a willing party in that! I see that, no matter how bad things get, God is the answer, not divorce. I know there are times when it's necessary, but in our case, I'm willing to try if he is. I really love him. We have a family & that's a precious thing! When we said our vows, it was for better or worse....... til DEATH do us part (not divorce!). I'm just gonna stand ~ ~ and wait on the Lord to move. You know, waitin' on my change!!! I know that this is God's battle, not mine!

Lamentations 3: 25,26
25. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
26. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.

I'm waiting on you, Lord, and thanking you, today, for my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment