Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thank you, Lord, for everything! I will worship You!

We had such a good service at Church today! I know the Lord was speaking strait to me! Often times of trial, we forget the most important thing, worship. I went into church, trying not to look upset, but I was. (You know, things always seem to happen on Sunday mornings when you're trying to go to church!) I kept thinking, "Lord, please help me! Why does this keep happening?". I couldn't even hear the preacher, at first, because of my own pitiful thoughts. Then the Lord spoke to me, "This is not about you, It's about me". When we are in church, we're there to worship Him first, then our blessing will come. But don't worship to receive payment, do it because He is worthy!!

Psalm 96: 4,8,9
4. For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
8. Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
9. O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.

Thank you, Lord, for focusing my eyes on You! I will worship You first, & know that You will hear my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment