Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thank you, Lord, for 1st days of school.......& cake!

Today was not only Madison's first day of school, but it was also my husband's birthday! Jerome turned 30 years old. I think he's just as handsome as ever, & he's finally started to mature! I love him for the man he's become. I hope I've showed him as much improvement as he's shown me! I ordered a small cake for him last week, but when we got the cake, it was pretty big! Too much, really. It makes me want to eat more. I don't want to waste it! Anyway, Madi had a great 1st day - Thank God! I met with a nice lady about a grant to open my new photography business. If it's the Lord's will, I'll get it. If not, I won't sweat it! I've learned not to lean onto my own understanding, but to God's. I trust him completely! Drake's 1st day of kindergarten is tomorrow! Yay!! Time to myself! I will probably miss him, but my brain just won't think about that right now. ............
I think I'll go to bed, now. My belly is SO full of cake!
Thank God for 1st days of school...........& cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment